Cybersecurity and General Assembly
Wednesday 4th of April 2018 | 17.00 - 20.00
Villa Jacobsen, residence of the Embassy of Luxembourg, Kongehøjen 3 – 2930 Klampenborg
17:00 - 17:15 | Arrival
17:15 - 18:00 | Brian Bjerring-Jensen on Cyber Security
18:00 - 18:30 | General Assembly
18:30 - 20:00 | Buffet & Networking
Brian Bjerring-Jensen, Cyber Captain, Fortune500 Cloud Solution Architect & GDPR specialist will talk us through the following topics:
- What are the biggest cybercrime threats to Denmark and how do they impact on business? IoT and impacts.
- Collaboration: How can industry, law enforcement and government work together to successfully outpace cybercriminals
- How underreported is cybercrime? Would you report an attack?
- Tackling the rise of ‘user-friendly’ hacking tools (Online DDoS)
- Increasing and encouraging investment in cybersecurity to match the level of threat that we face (test case)
- Where will the emerging threats come from?
- Building a culture where IT security is not just seen as being an “IT problem"
- Election of the chairman of the meeting
- Report by the president
- Report by the treasurer
- Approval of the accounts and discharge of the board
- Fixation of the fees and approval of the budget for the next coming year
- Election of board members
- Election of auditor